• Circulation: Web-based
• OPAC: Web-based
• Reporting: Web-based
• Cataloging: Basic school level cataloging is available via web-based circulation.
• Inventory: Web-based live inventory. Requires a networked device (handheld, laptop, pc) running a browser.
• Offline Circulation: Client software.
• Administrative Module: Basic administration functions available via web-based LS
• Preferences. Advanced administration functions require self-updating client software.
TLC’s web-based applications are developed and optimized for the following browser version:
• Chrome - Due to the accelerated rate at which updates are released, TLC will support the latest three versions.
• Firefox - Due to the accelerated rate at which updates are released, TLC will support the latest three versions.
• Internet Explorer - The latest two versions with a 12 month phase out period will be supported. For example, with the release of Internet Explorer version 11 in October 2013, TLC will continue to support IE9 for a period of one year.
• Safari - The latest two versions will be supported.
Any workstations that are to have Library Solution installed that are not purchased from us will need all of their windows critical updates complete, this includes any stations you will use for training.
• These stations need a minimum of 1 gig of memory
• Please have “UAC” (user account control ) turned off and “JAVA” installed