If you are a DOE staff member trying to login with your username and password and are having trouble logging in using Firefox as your browser, we recommend the following solutions:
A. Make sure you have the latest version of Firefox. Click on this link to get the latest update.
B. Clear the cache:
- To access the browser history:
- In MacOS: Go to the History menu, and click Clear Recent History.
- In Windows: Go to the Firefox menu, hover your mouse over the History option, and select Clear Recent History.
- From Time range to clear, select Everything.
- Click Clear Now.
- Refresh the current page.
C. If you are still unable to login, you can try using a different web browser. See "Recommended Browsers to use with the Digital Library" article under the "FAQs" section on this website or click here to view a list of compatible browsers.